4wd

I have a 1999 s10 zr2.Wnen driving around i shift in & out of 4wd a lot.I put it in 4wd to take off at ice & snow covered intersections then take it
out when i`m on bare roads.Should i just leave it in 4wd or does it hurt it to shift in & out?I shift for better mpg on dry roads...Bob

That's a new one. Just leave it in 2WD, I'm sure you can make it through the intersection just fine. Or is everyone else getting stuck and you are going around them?
Steve
These light ass s10 need a little help on frozen slush.We get 200+ inches of snow a year..

Put it in when you need it...2wd on the dry roads. It will hurt it to leave it in 4X4