4WD Rookie questions

Pardon the elementary questions. New to the forum and 4WD.

THis is for an 85 K-10. When turning sharply (ie my driveway or parking) I get a clicking sound from the front end. Seems to come from the right front when the steering is turned to the left. I do not have 4WD engaged. Is this a CV joint issue, and how do I fix it.

Second question is about brakes. I know I need to do the front because it pulls to the right when I brake. My father said it is probably a seized up caliper piston. Does anyone know where to find an exploded view of this assembly and any any tips/advice on what I need to do here? My brake job experience is limited to replacing pads/shoes and bleeding the system.

Thanks!

Reply to
Kevin_B