4x4 gas mileage question

Page 2 of 2
I have a 4X4 Chevy Colorado with the 5 Cyl and auto, the rear is a 2:73 so the low rear end contributes to some of the mileage loss. I get about 18 miles back and forth to work, and about 24 on the open road
Frank in Raleigh
Toby wrote:

anybody have a free site to check a VIN #. To see SUV history. Hell it may have come from Baahayuuuu Mississippi Hurrican car..
i ave. 17-18 at cruzin speeds back and forth from work running around 60 m.p.h 38 miles one way to work. taking back roads from raleigh to butner. 04 gmc sierra extended cab 4x4.