4X4 Switch

I have inherited an old 2500 4X4. The transfer switch is in the dash board to change from 2X4 to 4X4. Does anyone know where to find a replacement harness for this system; or a work-around to avoid it
altogehter. I have had no luck and junk yards and most of the aftermarket parts places don't show it. Thanks in advance. Mark

Year and make/model might help.
I just posted something regarding my 99 new style transfer case switch, after I got some good info for the people in this forum, I looked on EBAY (of all places) and found a brand new transfer case switch
Give it a try...nothing to lose
Good luck