4X4 Vacuun Switch help on 2000 blazer

I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer 4X4. The 4wd won't engage... I had a similar problem with my old blazer, a 95'. On that I changed the actuator and the vacuum switch on the transfercase, that solved the problem (one of them
did). Well, on my 2000 I just changed the actuator (under the battery like the 95') but I cannot find the vacuum switch on the transfer case ! I tried following the vacuum lines but at one point they feed into a slot on the side of the fender never to be seen again... I have no idea where they go. Did GM move the switch on the 2000 model year ??? I have a print out from the local Chevy dealer of the location of the switch but it is not there ??? Am I missing something ???
Any help would be appreciated...
Thanks in advance.
YUP ! That was it... I pulled the hoses off, connected them up and got the 4wd working...
Thank you very much !!! I really appreciate it.