5'6" Bed Cover: Soft or Hard?

Hard looks cooler, seems more convenient to open/close.. costs a lot more.

Soft costs less, maybe more of hassle to open/close.

Given that I don't care about theft resistance or waterproofness, are there any other tradeoffs?

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

Per (PeteCresswell):

I may have thought of one more: headache protection.

Seems like, in a crash, the hard top would form a barrier that would absorb at least some of the energy of the stuff flying through the rear window at the back of the driver's neck.

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)