5.7 vortec conversion

Can anybody tell me what has to be done in order to stick a 5.7 vortec in my 95 1/2 ton.I know they started putting the vortec in the 96 and up.My old motor just don't have enough juice.

Engine, computer, computer harness, transmission, fuel pump(I'm pretty sure it runs higher pressure)...
What part of the country are you in? What are you gonna do with your old system?

I don't know how much work it is in converting to a newer engine...but your 350 is capable of awesome horsepower itself. Perhaps it would be easier working with what you have. I'll bet there are people in your area (speed shops, 4x4 speciality shops, 4 wheeler clubs) that deal with this issue daily.
If you need better performance from your engine, you don't have to reinvent the wheel...I guarantee it's already been done, and been done by your neighbors.

The 350 TBI suffers from a small TBI unit and a restrictive intake. Install a better TBI intake and a larger TBI unit and you will have a lot more top end power. Also that engine is sensitive to timing and fuel quality. If you set basic timing to about 8 BTDC and use premium fuel you will see a noticable difference in responce and power and a improvement in MPG as well.
I have a 1993 Full-size Blazer. I put a GM crate Vortec Engine in it when the stock motor finally blew a 240,000. I used a GM performace intake manifold to run my stock TBI with the Vortec heads. I also had to replace the driver side exhaust manifold (because the Vortec uses a heat tube which runs between the exhaust and intake manifolds). It was a fairly easy swap, and I'm happy with the results, but I am looking for an aftermarket TBI now.