5 ton axles for the street

I have a complete 5 ton set up for street use they have been narrowed.I have steering T -case rockwell 223 or drive shafts that will fit stock T-case also new 48' tires and wheels I want to sell it all or trade. I will make some one a great deal on this stuff. It is a direct bolt in on any chevy with straight axles. E-mail me if you are interested or any thing you would like to know more about this stuff Thanks snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Ray Dar

They sound like a cool set up will they fit under a K5 blazer?

Reply to
Mr 4WD

Is that Chad Mr. 4wd? From Ft Mac?

Reply to
Demon

Yes they will they are a direct bolt in I have everything to put them under any chevy 4x4 with straight axle truck

Reply to
Ray Dar