Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

altenator problem???
I have a Snow Bear Snowplow that operates on an electric winch and when I lift or lower the plow everthing dims and the gauge drops. It takes a few minutes after I'm done plowing for the gauge to...
23
23

water pump / heater core
Hi, I have a '95 chev silverado 4x4 - I've replaced the radiator (it ran hot, overheated, and leaked) I replaced the thermostat and the heater core twice (it keeps blowing out). I've never had good...
3
3

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!! shroom juice for all.......
Wishing all the regs a great year to come......... ~:~ marsh ~pours one for the King....~ ~:~
4
4

lost power stering and brakes
i have a 2002 chevy 2500 silverado alison/duramax. Last night lost both power stering and power brakes at the same time. what went wrong. Anyone?
9
9

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per...
2
2

1989 chevy 350 tbi starting problem
I have a 1989 chevy 350 tbi that will not start when hot. I have changed the cap, rotor, throttle body, ignition module, egr valve, plugs, wires, checked fule pump, and filter. I have checked the...
5
5

2000 Silverado AC- Heat problem
Sometimes the AC or heat will not operate until I switch the truck off and restart it. One time the ac would not turn off until I restarted the truck. Anybody had same problem. Thanks KVH -- Message...
1
1

98 jimmy turn switch
Hello all, follow up on my turn switch and relay noise. Mechanic says it is the turn switch assembly. I have searched the internet and found a replacement on Ebay is aftermarket that fits a jimmy,...
2
2

How to access headlights for replacing on 96" Sonoma ?
Looks like a plastic vanity shield above the front grill. Truck as 9005 and 9006 capsules,
5
5

suburban shift lever
I need to know how to remove the gear shift lever, and steering column on my 92 chevy suburban c1500. If you happen to have any photos, include them please. If not, it's alright. Thanks. Nick

Parting out '98 Silverado
short cab stepside, front end killed, Gibson headers w/ Stage 8 locking bolts, Gibson cat back & chrome tip, K&N snorkle air filter, Hypertech Power Programmer, low temp thermostat, platinum plugs,...
2
2

Keyless Remote questions 2003 Silverado
I am perplexed. I just bought two NEW keyless remotes for my '03 Silverado from a dealer using Ebay. The programming instructions were found at I have followed these instructions to the letter and...
3
3

1998 chev blazer 4x4 4.3l v6 (no start)
Not starting just rolling over. got fuel, got spark, but i have not checked compression. Any idea's? please help... -- Message posted using information at
9
9

92 s10 4.3 engine swap
My 4.3 has about 240k on it and is running like new. However all good things come to an end. When that happens I would like to upgrade. My question would be has anyone changed out an older 4.3z with a...

grounding the fuel injectors to the computer
The fuel injectors are not firing, I was told to ground the injectors to the computer, how do I do so?
5
5