6.5 in a Suburban

Can anyone tell me which year was the last year that a 6.5L diesel was offered in a 3/4 4x4 suburban? and which automatic transmission was used?
Thanks in advance

1999 and a 4L80E transmission

Thank you, now I have a target to start my search for the newest diesel burb I can find. I seems there are not many to be had though, was it not a popular option or could it be geographic location?!?