Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bent sub-frame
I have an 02 sunfire that I bent the sub-frame on. The passenger side is like 1/8" to a 1/4" out. Does anybody have an idea of what this will cost to get fixed?
1
1

self -diagnosis
I read that the ground wire is supposed to be in terminal A, But I also read that it should be green. The wire in terminal A of my DLC is not green. What do I do?
6
6

self-diagnostics
I can't seem to figure out how do a self-diagosis on my GMC K1500. I read that the ground wire should be in A but i also read somewhere else that it should be green. The wire in a in my DLC is not...

S10 front diff parts.... where?
I can't find a source for seals and thrust washers for the 7.25" IFS. GM dealership doesn't carry them anymore, the bastards. Also tried AutoZone, Napa, and about four other places, no luck. Anyone...
7
7

Acceleration
To improve acceleration do you adjust the timing? If so how do you do that? If not, what do you do? My truck (95 k1500) came with the camper package, so would it be geared more for towing? -- Message...
16
16

95 k1500 doesnt move!
When I put my truck into gear it's like it stays in nuetral. I Just had my rear dif fluid changed and I'm pretty sure they over filled my oil. also my tranny fluid seems a little to high. Could any of...
8
8

2003 Trailblazer A/C
I have a 2003 Trailblazer and the A/C will not blow from the top vents. It will only blow from the bottom vents and the defrost vent. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
1
1

Sand found in transmission and motor
My chevy 92 360 straight stick, was having problems, I dropped it by a shop and they tell me the motor had about a handful of sand and the tranny had three handfuls. I am trying to compute who got me....
3
3

89 K1500
My '89 K1500 has the stock 350 in it, and when i basically floor it from a stop the engine skips, but instead of skipping and high-reving it skips and slows down then the engine kicks and goes good....

chevy 350 timing
I have a 1972 chevy 1/2 ton pickup w/ a stock 350 engine and I need to know the timing and the you.
3
3

94 Chevy 3500 series
Looking at a diesel for sale. I know there was some problems with the old Chevy diesel's, but are they any good?
8
8

91 Chevy Blazer
does anyone have any information on wind visors for door applications some are in channel and others are with sticky tape on better than the other?
2
2

SUPER loud TBI injectors
I have a 1991 K1500 with the 5.7. I recently replaced both injectors in the TBI and installed a new gasket set. shortly there after, a "noise" showed up that is really loud in the cab and can only be...
14
14

95 chev 2500 tach and speedometer
My trucks speed and tachometer come and go.I have replaced the instrument cluster but this did not i start the truck and it works and sometimes it doesn't......someone please help -- Message posted...
3
3

2003 Trailblazer Mileage
How are the motors in these units, and their overall issues? Im looking at a 2003 with 120kms on the engine.
3
3