67 chebby 4x4

Hi group,I have a 67 chebby 4x4,8' bed...396,4 speed,373 posi,36" tsl super swampers...chrome directional rims....ALL parts are either western rust free
or new in box.I bought this truck in 69...last year licensed was about 86 or so....gettin to damned old to finish it up...So any one out there need a good project?..$5000.00 ...located in N.C. Ohio...Sid...please email at snipped-for-privacy@bright.net ...thanks ...assembly required...battery not included