70's 3/4 ton axles and X-fer case questions

I came across a 3/4 ton drivetrain yesterday. 8 lug D44 and 14 bolt FF. I beleive it was out of a 77 or so K20. It had a T400 and NP203 with it. Of course I would want to convert to part time hubs and also dump the NP203.
What would be required to swap from the non lock out hubs to lock out? It doesn't appear that the hub is big enough to bolt on a Lock out. It was a quick look, so I might be wrong. Is this just a kit that can be bought for $150 or so from warn?
Also, I need a T400 to 208 adapter and shift linkage OR a NP205, shift linkage, and adapter for a T400. Anybody have any of this for sale? Don't say Junk yard. Been all over down here. They think they're gold.
FWIW, I'm located in S. GA.
Thanks, Marc
Dunno what you do with this truck but it sounds like you might benefit from this: http://www.coloradok5.com/orddoubler.shtml Have fun...
~KJ~

KJ,
That's something I've been looking at, but a little more than I need to spend on it right now. 1 great benifit to be had and not much chance to use it at this point. I'm only running 33" muds right now, but will be going up to 35x14.5 TSLs. Already have the tires. Just need the lift and supporting drivetrain. Later on, when I decide to go to 39 +, the doubler and 1 tons will probably be in my garage.
Marc

Well then I'd grab the 203 and hold onto it. Just wanted to let you know you were buying something of use...
~KJ~

The 203 does come with it and I don't toss anything. You should see my garage and storage shed. Loaded with SHO, CJ7, TJ, and IH parts.
Marcus