Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wiring help Please
Hello, I recently wired the electric brake controller for my trailer . I am getting no juice from the wire that my pre wired 2007 Suburban LTZ came with. While reading my owners manual, it staes that...
3
3

95 blazer rear glass washer
Anyone know if the rear washer has a separate reservoir or just a tube running back from under the hood? We bought our blazer last year and the rear washer has never worked... The owners manual shows...
2
2

Self locking doors
OK guys..and galls... I need to know something about how these self locking doors on a 2006 Suburban might be disabled.!!! No need to go into detail, but I need to know how to disable the auto-lock on...

PICS: The Chevy HHR SS is coming - Brochure
Here is the 2008 Chevrolet HHR SS in its full glory. Does this mea further dilution of the SS moniker or just a good move by Chevy View the attachments for this post at:
4
4

Key Fob
Are all key fob's the same? Will my old fob from a 2000 Silverado work on my 07 Avalanche?
2
2

Torque converter bolts
Hi, I am trying to swap a 4l60e from a 99 to a 97 model K1500. There is no torque converter cover on the 99 model. How do you revove the driveplate - torque converter bolts? Thanks, MB
7
7

pin stripe removal
My pinsripes (stick on kind) are fading/cracking off , I want to replace them, but was wondering what people used to get the old ones off without screwing up the paint.?? TIA
4
4

Anyone have a diagram to convert my truck to electric fan
I know you can buy a kit, but I also know you can make you own with junk yard parts which is a little more fun and cheap. I want to instal an electric fan with relay and sensor bla bla I was hoping...

obd
Ok guys Why is it when i plug in my obd reader on my 98 blazer it dont do squat? dosent even light up...I know it good because it works on my other cars? tia bd
2
2

DRL on new style 2007 ??
Anyone know how to disable the day time running lights ( DRL ) on the new body style 2007 2500hd ??? Thanks,
6
6

shift lever not coming out of park
Not always, but sometimes the shift lever will not come out of park. Could there be a sensor that is going bad?
2
2

98 jimmy rear door and glass
Hello all, Well I got the actuator for the rear hatch. Opened the cover, carefully removed the latch system from the handle for the lower half of the door. replaced the acquitter part. Reinstalled all...

2003 GMC 1.4 amp drain
My 2003 GMC Sierra SLE is a battery drain. Battery checks OK, but keeps discharging. I attached amp meter and began pulling fused looking for a reduction in the drain. Found that drain was reduced...
3
3

Colorado Bed Second Layer
What length 2x6 do I need to cut for the second level bed in my 2006 Colorado truck bed ?? I cut one 60" and it fit toward the tailgate, but the front one needs a shorter board!! There are no 'real'...

93 4.3 W S-10 Blazer Crank Seal?
I just pulled the front pulley on the crank and oil ran this mean the front timing cover seal is shot?Also will I have to pull it off to replace the seal? Thanks Guys! Bobby
4
4