74 Chevrolet Truck Carb Rochester 2GV

I am needing the Choke for this carb really badly for hunting season .It mounts on the intake manifold Ive tried everything Id appreciate any Help!!!

I think you are talking about the thermal opener on the manifold. Looks kind of like a clock spring? try LMCtruck.com You may also convert it to a manual/cable choke for now until you find your parts if you need to use the beast. A more reliable option is converting to a carb with electric choke. Personally I'd go with a electric choke. You should be able to find a intake and newer carb at a bone yard for about50/70 dollars. Throw another 30 bucks into a rebuild kit for your newer carb and you have 100 bucks into a problem solved. trying to find the parts you need and then buying and installing them will cost you more than you think. Updating is usually cheaper. Unless of course you are doing a correct restore on a vehicle.

Just me wrote:

    Try NAPA or a non-discount type autoparts store. Charles
Try a salvage yard that has the older vehicles.