78 Blazer parts source?

My brother in law in Hawaii needs a place to order parts for his old truck. He does not own or know how to use a computer, he will need a paper catalog. Please post reply to this newsgroup.
TIA

Go to http://www.lmctruck.com and order a catalog--sent to his address.
What specifically is he looking for?
~jp

yep LMC the shipping will cost a fortune to Hawai'i but that is his best bet. I have used them and have been satisfied. You can go to their website and request a catalog to be sent to him.
mark