78 chevy 4x4 still galloping, wtf??

Hey all,
had a brilliant idea yesterday to see if the driveshaft was causing the up/down galloping sensation my truck's been doing for what seems like
forever: I took it out. I removed it, put it in 4 hi and took off, and i'll be damned if it didn't do the exact same thing as before!? It has the part time conversion kit in the Tcase(it is the old fulltime 203 case) and i have no idea what else to look at!?! 3 sets of tires i've swapped around, 2 sets of wheels, no changes, different axles front and rear, new u joints, rebuilt tranny w/new torque converter, no change. One guy said my exhaust could be causing it. my exhaust has no play in it and has no movement at all. It has true duals, and instead of hangers, some DA who had it before welded metal to the frame with like a rubber grommet and weld to the pipe. could this be causing the up down gallop at one speed (34-35mph) whether coasting, accelerating, or braking through that speed??
thanks in advance TB
Sounds more like a bent axle bro..
--
Mad-Dog