79 C10 won't crank

I have a 1979 Chevy C10 Silverado 2WD with a 350 Gas V8 4bbl carb and automatic tranny. Last week It wouldn't crank. My dad and I have tested the starter it was fine, we replaced the starter
cylenoid(sp?), replaced alternator, tested battery, replaced the neutral safety switch and the ignition. It cranked 4 or 5 times after replacing the cylenoid, but after that it won't do a thing.
Anyone have any suggestions? Anything is appreciated.
Make sure all the grounds are good, see if you have 12v at the purple wire on the solenoid when attempting to start, clean up all the grounds from the battery to the engine and chassis.

-