Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

no communication between scanner and PCM
I was thinking of buying a Chevy so I had it checked out by Firestone...... mechanically it was fine, but when the tech. tried to read the scanner for codes he said nothing came back........ the check...
4
4

A/C Question--- suggestions, please?
Greetings yet again. My life sucks, but that's a different topic. I have been working on my 1997 Chevy Tahoe and its A/C system. The blower still blows warm air, and I have done the following: 1)...
5
5

Red Fluid leak
Hi All, I have a 2000 silverado z71 w 5.3l and roughly 80k miles. I have an intermittent leak on the driver side leaking red fluid. I have only noticed a small puddle (quarter size) on the ground...
6
6

ABS speed sensors.
I have a 199 GMC Sierra 4 Wheel Drive. When I am on the brake and go below 5 miles per hour. The pedal vibrates, like when the ABS kicks in. I have checked it on 3 Computers already. While driving and...
8
8

Pls help me ID this engine rattle coming from driver's side
2000 Silverado 5.3 Z71 This rattle is almost definitely not: catalytic converter, piston slap, intermediate steering column, joint When I crank my truck, and especially when I rev it up, I hear this...
1
1

Chevy Trailblazer production underway in Thailand
From AB First All-New Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV Built in Thailand RAYONG, Thailand (2012-06-07) ? The first production units of the all-new Chevrolet Trailblazer are now rolling off General Motors...

turning steering wheel fixes no start condition
Every so often my s10 blazer 85 will only click when I turn the key but if I turn the steering wheel hard this usually will fix the problem and the truck engine will crank no problem. What part does...
3
3

leaking anti freeze onder dashboard
I am smelling antifreeze underneath my dashboard and the rug is wet..... 85 S10 blazer.... what is the procedure for getting to the heater core so I can take a look at it.... I'd like to know what...
6
6

Chevrolet Trax crossover headed to Paris, not bound for U.S.
From AB Chevrolet Will Add New Small SUV to Global Lineup Trax will debut at Paris Motor Show and be sold in more than 140 countries DETROIT ? The Chevrolet Trax, an all-new small sport utility...
1
1

Frameless Wipers
I love the idea of the frameless wipers but every brand I try has the same problem, the end caps come loose and then the beam falls off the wiper! Anybody have and luck with any brands of frameless...

OT - Suspected Hit & Run. 4-18-12. 8:46 a.m.
California plates. Chevy Astro minivan. White. Lic. #5ZDJ519. Ford Mustang. Dark blue. Lic. #6DUS721. Dodge Ram van. White. Lic. #4X46086.

GM announces end of Chevy Avalanche with Black Diamond edition
From AB Chevrolet Avalanche to End its Trendsetting Run 2012-04-13 2013 Black Diamond Avalanche offers unique final-year model Following Avalanche's lead, crew-cab pickups now dominate light-duty...

Fuel System Cleaner that works?
Toyota dealer suggested a $20 fuel system cleaner, but I already put some Techron in at the suggestion of a friend. It cleaned up his O2 sensor and eliminated the error code. The engine is running a...
5
5

2000 Chevy S10 wont start when it's warm
2000 Chevy S10 4x4 automatic 6cyl Fuel Injected engine This truck has a weird problem. It seems to start just fine when it's cold, but if I shut it off and try to start it again when it's still warm,...
9
9

Looking for recommendations for a PC based GM specific scan tool
I am looking for a fairly comprehensive GM specific PC based Scan tool package for OBD 2. For use on a 2011 Silverado, 2004 Blazer and 99 Pontiac Bonnieville (not as important as the 2011, the others...