82 Chevy T-case

I pulled a T-case out of an 82 1 ton Scottsdale truck. I don't know what type it is. Its cast iron and has a slip yoke. No tag can be found on it. 10 spline input. Its definatly not a 203, doesn't look
like a 205 and a 207 is aluminum. Any suggestions of what it could be? Truck was not Full time 4x4.