83 chevy exhaust system

the guy who had my truck before me(83 chevy c-10) put a new exhaust system. i have tried to find the o2 senser but i can't i think he had it taken off. where
would it be at on the exhaust? also how would u put an o2 senser on if i have to?
'83 didn't have an O2 sensor. '87 is the earliest.

taken off. where would it be at on the exhaust? also how would u put an o2 senser on if i have to?