83 chevy pick-up problem

i have been lookin around for the air injection tube for an 83 chevy c10, with a straight 250 engine. i was wondering if any knows of anywhere to get them.

Reply to
sockfootball21

Nope, but I do know of a nice plug you can put in the hole, and a dumpster you can throw the air pump in ;-)

a straight 250 engine. i was wondering if any knows of anywhere to get them.

Reply to
Tony Kimmell

a straight 250 engine. i was wondering if any knows of anywhere to get them.

Reply to
boogieman

i already have it pluged up up the thing is, here in pa(lycoming county) we are having the emission regulation higher. so vehical from 78+ has to have all emissions connected

Reply to
sockfootball21

Chech with a NAPA store that is willing to dig in there books.

Reply to
Digit