83 S10 wireing diagrams

I am working on a project truck it use to have a 2.8 in it and i'm totally rewireing it for a older v-8 the problem is i'm not sure what to keep and what shoud go I would really like any heip or pics that would make this
nightmare easer on me i'm doing this with no help and very litte money
http://s10v8.com /
http://www.jagsthatrun.com/Pages/Chevrolet_S-10_V-8.html
http://www.geocities.com/chevys10w350
http://www.v8s-10project.com /
http://c.webring.com/hub?ring=v8s10
http://www.angelfire.com/ky/SS/pic.html
You gotta brain.....use it
--
Mad-Dog
'79 Chevy K-10

Hey the guy asked a question about the trk. hes working on no need to try to piss him off!!