84 Chevy Blazer 4X4 power steering prob

My dad had this vehicle and had the diesel engine replaced with a gas engine.
I am trying to replace the power steering pump, because the one that is on there only has one return line and needs TWO return lines as
come with the original Diesel engine setup because it has the Hydro Boost pump for the brake/power steering. I cant find the power steering pump to fit it that has the reservoir on the pump, like the one thats on it (one return line) to replace it with the new one with two return lines. Parts houses have pump that says "with reservoir" but it has NO reservoir on it ??????????????
Get a complete pump at a salvage yard.