85 Jimmy

does my 1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2 door 5 speed have locking front diff's
Fred

"> does my 1985 GMC S-15 Jimmy 2 door 5 speed have locking

Lift up the axle/wheels. If you spin one wheel, and the other turns the opposite way, it's not a locking diff....
~KJ~
no, it doesn't. and unless you like replacing cv axles, don't put one in it either.
-Bret