'86 chevy van won't start.. Advice ?

My 86 chevy act like a dead battery, the headlight and doam light work, but the door buzzer does nothing,and when I turn the ignition, nothing happens,
I checked the battery and connection to battery, Sears said the 1 year old diehard was good, could it be the starter relay, and where is that located ? Thanks Kevin