86 S15 Jimmy A/C Blows Fuse

I have an '86 GMC Jimmy Runs great (It should, It's got lots of new parts!) but A/C is a problem. Operates/blows cold air for 20~30 minutes then A/C Fuse blows. Compressor, drier, and orifice have been
replaced with new GM parts, new PAG oil and R134 refig by professional. Truck was converted to R134 refrig some years ago when a rebuilt compressor was installed. Any thoughts? TIA, Speced.
Have you checked the charge? It sounds like it is just low on Freon. I had a Pontiac that did the same thing and that turned out to be the problem. Good luck.