87 GMC front hub

Well I got the front hub apart an dthe clutch hub is broken, the problem is that the dealer says it's no longer a vailable and NAPA does get that far into the hub. Any ideas besides junk yards? It's an 87 GMC P/U manual lock hubs

Reply to
tom davin

Install a set of Warn hubs and be done with it. Less than a hundred bucks. JR

Reply to
JR

I have been using SuperWinch hubs for awhile, I have liked them as much as I have liked the Warns. As I understand it both offer a warranty, but Warn requires that parts be send back, where SuperWinch dealers can replace parts on the spot. That is hearsay, if anyone can confirm I would appreciate it.

Reply to
Rusted

Reply to
seeray