87 s-10 blazer blowing fuse

This blazer was going great, we pulled a truck out the other day, we parked it then it wouldnt start next, go to looking and the ECM B fuse was blown,
put a new one in and it poped as soon as I turned the ignition on, what all runs on this circut?
By the way this s10 blazer has a 2.8 motor with a 700r4 tranny, 4x4.
try one size up on the fuse.some say they wouldnt, but I would, I'd go up 2.If it was a ten, go to a twenty.Anyway that circut is the computer.Without it you aint going anywhere.Check the wires coming through the firewall, the main bunch. Go from there and start checking for wires that are skinned, or dammaged, allowing the copper inside to ground out on metal, thereby blowing the fuse.