87 S-10 For sale - see site for listings

http://www.scottjbaugh.com/For%20Sale/For_Sale.htm
Thanks, Scott

how much for the blazer and where are you at?
I'm starting at $2000 OBO and willing to go down somewhat from there. Its had a ton of mechanical work done to it and I hate to almost get rid of it. but I don't drive it anymore and I plan on getting a new toy soon. It still needs some cosmetic work to make it perfect.
I'm located in Southern Indiana.
If you need a better pic let me know, I plan on taking some tonight.
Thanks, Scott

send me some better pics of it
Jason NE Ohio
I have added one more pic at my site of my truck. I'll be getting some more tonight or tomorrow since I finally have a Digital Camera (borrowed).