87 SILVERADO 350 tbi

WHILE DRIVING, IT LACKS POWER AND I CAN'T STEP ON THE GAS TOO MUCH OR IT WILL BACKFIRE AND DIES,WHILE IT IS IN PARK I KEPT IT FLOORED AND IT BACKFIRES.I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S EMISSIONS OR SPARK PLUGS. SOME SUGGESTIONS
WOULD HELP. THANKS MUDBOGGER

1. Last tune up?
2. Check the timing?
3. Check the fuel pressure?
Doc
Also check the in fuel filter and/or carb fuel filter

You may have an injector that's dying.
Check your CapsLock, it seems to be stuck.
mudbogger wrote:

lol @ caps lock.
I had the same problem and it turned out to be my fuel filter.