87 TBI stall problem

I have a 1987 G-20 Van with a 5.7 TBI engine. Recently, it's began to stall when you make a right hand turn. It seems to do this more when the engine is warm, but that's not true all the time.
The one thing it DOES do consistantly: Restarting the engine always requires the key to be turned off before it restarts. Leaving the key in the on-position, and cranking it, it won't start. Turn the van off, and then restarting it is no problem, and it starts within a few seconds.
This leads me to believe that it's a relay problem, or a problem with the ECM. The engine produces no fault codes before, or during the event, and everything the computer displays looks OK before the event, as well as after.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks! Lee snipped-for-privacy@nospam.annasart.com (just remove the nospam. from the address... Thanks!)
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:17:40 +0000, worker wrote:

the oil pressure fuel cutoff switch. Turns out it's killing the fuel pump at 25-30 psi, instead of 4, like it's suppose to.
Replacing that has solved the problem.
Thanks everyone! Lee