Latest threads in Chevrolet 4x4 Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

02 silverado knock sensor problem
I have an '02 silverado with the 4.8l engine and I am getting a P0332 code "knock sensor signal frequency outside normal range". I have cleared it several times but it comes back withing a few...
6
6

Chevy Blazer
How do i take a transfer case out of the transmission of a Chevy Blazer 4x4?
2
2

4wd won't work.. 1990 chev. :(
I checked the front diff plug and it is getting power.. with the actuator out , I turn the key forward and it after about 1 second moves outward... so I aasume this is working... I plug it back in and...

cool website for full size chevy owners(not spam)
hey guys first post on here and I noticed a lot of ppl asking advise, well I'm a member of a website called full size and if you have a fsc you should be a member on there too. this is not SPAM!! the...

truck parts for sale
96 chevy vortec k&n cat back system (new) 96 chevy vortec air filters (new) chevy center caps (new) 2" drop shackles for a 88 to 98 chevy p/u (new) intrior panels 88 to 98 chevy (used) hood 88 to 98...
1
1

Orange or Green Coolant for 1991 Chevy K1500 Pickup with 4.3 V6 ?
Hello everyone, About 7 years ago I flushed out the green coolant in my 1991 Chevy K1500 pickup with a 4.3 V6. The truck now has about 97,000 miles on it. Normally, I would say stick with whatever...
5
5

95 4.3W - transmission/brake fluid in vac line - collecting in vac reservoir??
Here¹s something I don¹t imagine you see every day... I have a 95 4.3W series Jimmy that has been ?leaking¹ transmission fluid (might be brake fluid but I don¹t think so based on the deep pink...
2
2

changing coolant 97 K1500 350
I was going to replace my coolant today but I'm having trouble draining the radiator. There is a little white plug[?] with a tee type handle that I can't reach on or near the bottom of the radiator on...
1
1

hey guys whata you thinkof the vortec heads?
I am being told instead of wasting my time on old cast heads that either crack or have small valves etc to just buy a set of 96-2000 350 vortec heads and bolt em on my 4 bolt 350 block and they breath...

Cruise control works some of the time
1990 1500 P.U. The cruise control seems to work 20% of the time? Any suggestions on common problems? Was told to shoot wd40 into the cruise control switch on the steering column. Do think that is a...
4
4

1999 silverado tow/haul not working
Hey guys, I boosted some guy and after that my horn and tow/haul didnt work. I found the fuse for the horn and it was blown. So needless to say, that part was easy to fix. My tow/haul didnt work...
7
7

'02 2500HD driver's window scraping noises . . .
As I understand it, the winders in the '02 2500HDs go up and down using a cable system. Is this correct? What is involved in replacing them? I have not pulled the door panel yet for a visual of the...
3
3

2002 S-10 Blazer Clicking in dashboard
My 2002 Blazer recently started a clicking noise in the right side of my dashboard. It clicks when stopped and moving. The Blazer has around 80,000 miles on it. Any suggestions? Posted Via Premium...
3
3

auto trans to manual?
As I've related previously I plan on using a 99 Vortec 350 engine that originally came with an automatic transmission and in place of the automatic I plan to run a manual transmission. Is there an...
7
7

1998 Blazer Catalytic Converter
Hi all, I had a exhaust rattling on my 1998 Blazer. My local Chevy dealer said the catalytic converter is rotting out & causing the rattling. They give me a price of $425.00 to install a new one. They...
3
3