'88 2wd Suburban 7.4TBI, Any concerns??

Strongly thinking about picking up this vehicle. 106k, all orig, no rust, cold air, etc. Just don't know anything about the TBI 454. I believe this
is the 1st year for it? Good motor? Trans? Anything I should look out for on this thing?
Only thing wrong motor-wise at first glance is either leaking RS Ex manifild gasket, or burnt valve...
Thanks!
WR250

2wd
~KJ~

:) Yeah, there's really no need for 4wd in FLAT IL...

oh, hell yes there is
it's necessary to play 'Let's see how large a snowdrift we can get hung up in and burn up the transmission' in the winter
flat lands get nice n' muddy too
~KJ~
BTW Gary my tranny seems to be just getting better and better, like it's learning my truck. I know I'm insane but it feels really sound now. Thanks for all the help you've given me.