88-98 Escalade Conversion Kit from APC

Has anyone seen these kits? They make a few different styles, but I'm going for this one http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.cfm?PartID 563&PartFamilyIDS3&SubCate
goryID24&CategoryID%&lc=pfpartt
I want a new truck, but don't want to spend that kind of money. I figure since my 93 is in such great shape, and runs perfect, this would be a great way to update the way it looks, plus add allot of class to it :-) The kit's are fairly priced around $1600.00 and require no huge major work. You guys will probably flame the hell out of me for even posting this, but I think it's pretty damn nice. I have been discussing this on my site for a few days, and I have decided to go with it.
Take care. -- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com
wow...no input from anyone?
-- ---------------------------------------------------------------- Ed Murray Certified Locksmith My Enthusiast's Website: http://www.crooked-ridez.com

Pretty Sweet ! I own a Delivery business and travel the country ! I have a 98 3500 ex-cab dually I think that it would look bad a%^ on ! Have a Great One ! Bob :)
well, if you want to jump on it, post a link to the finished product, and let me know how you like it... it looks like it could work out pretty well. only thing i'm a little concerned about is the price, which i think is too cheap for a kit like that. apc has been known to skimp on their parts, fairly high failure rate on anything mechanical. (i can honestly say that, i'm technically a dealer) i'd wait on it until i see one with the conversion kit, or at least hear from someone who's already done it, so i'd know if it's good or not
I hear Ya ! there is a guy who lives down the road from me that owns a detail shop and has conveted a slammed long bed x-cab chevy which I am going to guess is a 94 or 95, to a Cadillac front and large emblem on the gate. he's had it several years and it still looks wicked going down the road. I'll ask him what kit he has and about maint. and dollars I'll get back to ya ! Have a Great One ! Bob :)

I am not really interested in the grill but I do have Cadillac Esclade Wheels on my 98 Burb. They look sharp.
They have these in the truck magazines all the time. They are all around the same price, give or take $100. I've also been considering getting one, and I've been eyeing one that says it uses OEM Caddy parts. I'm thinking I would still have to keep the bowtie emblem though, as faking a Caddy is just stupid :).
Brandonb