88 chev truck

brake lights stuck on. even when truck is shut off. where would the problem be found? could it be even because of a burnt bulb - i don't think so, but
who knows. any help PLEASE.

Pull on the break peddle... its not pushing the switch under the dash. They can be adjusted, but its something I haven't had to do, so I don't know how to. Someone here will know in time.
HDS