'88 k1500 305 ques.

I have an '88 k1500 with the 305 (I know ....the motor is a dog) the oil pressure guage on the dash is continually pegged out. I bought a new oil pressure sending unit for it, well at least one they say is for it. The question is this...... where is that darn thing located on the block? I have looked but cannot find it.

Reply to
Spectre

Behind the distributor, screws into the block just behind the intake manifold.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo