88 k2500 pwr window/locks DEAD.

Can someone help me out here? I have an 88 k2500 that the power windows and locks quit working and now I'd at least like to get the windows to work again. The locks quit about a year or so ago when I think the button stuck and possibly burned the motor up. The windows have been acting up for a while but just dies today. I used to be able to just give the door a whack and the windows would work but not anymore. I pulled the fuses for both the windows and the locks and replaced them with new 30A fuses with no luck. What should I look at next? Thanks.

Reply to
Cammo

Same thing in my 89 go get new switches from dealer or order them from LMC truck most likely the contacts are worn out

Reply to
Jeff