88 k2500 pwr window/locks DEAD.

Can someone help me out here? I have an 88 k2500 that the power windows and locks quit working and now I'd at least like to get the windows to work again. The locks quit about a year or so ago when I think the button stuck
and possibly burned the motor up. The windows have been acting up for a while but just dies today. I used to be able to just give the door a whack and the windows would work but not anymore. I pulled the fuses for both the windows and the locks and replaced them with new 30A fuses with no luck. What should I look at next? Thanks.
Same thing in my 89 go get new switches from dealer or order them from LMC truck most likely the contacts are worn out