88 Silverado Front Something Snagging Sometimes?

Trusk is stock 88 silverado 150K miles. Occasionally and only when turning or driving 3-5 mph in grass it feels like something is snagging in the front left side. It is only momentary and feels like
running over a rock or something but there is a defenite tug. I have had that sides outer cv shaft replaced last winter. Driving on pavement this has never happened and I can't figure what it could be. I haven't seen it happen in 4wd, only in 2 wheel. Theres nothing on disks that I know of that can cause this, how about the front end or drive system? Its got me stumped but I am not particularly skilled on fixing 4wd.