88 Suburban Shakes while crusing not while accelerating

My 88 suburban shakes severely while maintaining speed, if I accelerate it stops, if I take my foot off the gas it stops. The shaking seems to come fron the front end. Any suggestions?
Thanks bcc1011
Check ujoints.

http://www.autoforumz.com/Chevrolet-88-Suburban-Shakes-crusing-accelerating-ftopict126033.html
"Kenner Costen" wrote:

I agree too! Check rear driveshaft joint as they have a way of transmitting the vibration and noise they can make up the driveline and through the car.