88 suburban stalling and not restarting

hello, i have a 88 suburban with a 350 that stalls after about 10min of running and wont restart for about 45min. i have worked on my own cars for years but i am stumped on this one. some one said something about a pickup valve. but i dont know how to test it or evion where it is.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
carnut8585

are you getting fuel..if not check fuel pressure..9 to 14 psi..if not within specs replace fuel filter..its more like your pump is gettin hot and die-in on you...if pressure is good check into your cap..rotor..plugs..for carbon build up...

Reply to
kneedeep_4
10 min.seems soon for the ignition module in the dist. but I'd check it ....

Reply to
Black Dog