89` Blazer Help Plzzz

Hey guys, I need a little help please. BIO: 1989 S-10, 4X4, 4.3L W/TBI with about 160 K on her.

Problem is she keeps try to stall on me on the way home from the "salt mines". I drive the same route each day and she starts to fail at the same spot during the trip home. The run is about 20-30 min total. All but the last 10 min. are stop and go 40ish mpg. The last 10 min is about 55 mph. At the end of the 55 mph run I stop for a signal. At that same signal she falls flat and start to die. I can pump the gas and still move but the last 2 miles she run like pooh.

Does this sound like a fuel filter maybe?

It's just so weird at the same spot coming home. No prob. going to work!

Tanks, JQP

Reply to
John Q Public