89 Full Size Truck--2 DTC's

Hello,
I got too many things going on right now to read all the posts to see if I can get what I'm looking for (sorry). 89 Chevy Full Size pickup with a 305
TBI. Just pulled 2 codes, Code 15 and Code 22. I found a generic list of GM Codes and the 15 is Coolant Temp Sensor (didn't specify Hi or Lo) and the 22 is Throttle position.
I'm cleaning my grounds right now (kinda green) but does any one out there know for sure if these are the correct codes for that year. The odds of 2 sensors failing at the same time is pretty slim, so for now I'm thinking ground issue or possible ECM..
Including a web link would be awesome too...
TIA..
Nick
sounds to me like your on the right track. clean the grounds and make sure your throttle position sensor is tight, and go from there

305
there
I've been helping a friend on this one (not my truck). He said his grounds look "funky" and are "barely there". When he went to disconnect his CTS, the sensor broke into two pieces and looks like someone glued it back together at one point...
So just to clarify, is a code 15 for this vehicle a CTS code?? and is the Code 22 a code for the TPS??? I know it can vary from year to year, body style to body style..
TIA
Nick

of
and
2
. . ======== snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net (Skeechmaster) wrote in message: .
(QUESTION #1) So just to clarify, is a code 15 for this vehicle a CTS code??
and
(QUESTION #2) is the Code 22 a code for the TPS???
I know it can vary from year to year, body style to body style.. TIA Nick
============ ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ:
1) yes 2) yes
Skeetch, here's a site 4-u.....
Drivability & Emissions Address:http://www.syty.org/old/d&e.html
google is yer friend ~:~ MarshMonster ~:~
Awesome Link!!!! When you click on the codes, it shows the simple electrical circuit related to the code and the flow chart check out.. Way cool!.....
(Skeechmaster)

Could you repost the link please?
--
Mark