89 GMC Sierra 4x4 step side

Does anyone here happen to know where in Ontario, or Canada that I can purchase Kayee tail lights, also known as Altezza Tail Lights. My daughter is looking for a set for her truck, they are the "Smoked"
lens style. I can buy them over ebay but it costs twice the items price to ship them to canada. And who knows what the duty and exchange will be added. Thanks. JD