89 GMC Sierra 4x4 step side

Does anyone here happen to know where in Ontario, or Canada that I can purchase Kayee tail lights, also known as Altezza Tail Lights. My daughter is looking for a set for her truck, they are the "Smoked" lens style. I can buy them over ebay but it costs twice the items price to ship them to canada. And who knows what the duty and exchange will be added. Thanks. JD

Reply to
JD