89 k1500 Grill and Tailgate

ANyone know where to get these parts and others for a good deal not a fortune on shipping either. willing to pay for good parts just don't want to be ripped off like at the dealer.

try http://www.lmctruck.com
They don't have an online catalog but you can order a paper one, and it will have just about everything you need, along with helpful diagrams.
http://www.truckperformance.com has similar parts as well.
Also, per advice I received here a while back, call around to local collision centers for replacement parts. I found a local collision (parts only) store that had everything I needed to replace my wreck damaged front end. I ended up upgrading the grill on my '90 z71 to a blacked out '94 style grill, with clear lights, and a billet emblem for way less then the stock parts would've cost. Hope this helps.
-Red
Jeff wrote:

---------
LMC Truck is the bomb. You could almost build a truck from scratch from them. Got to be one of the best put together catalogs in auto history. 99% GM parts... WAY WAY cheaper than the dealer.
HDS