89 K5 blazer pulls to right when braking

Hey all
I've got an 1989 K5 with a 2 in lift on it. Anyway, It pulls to the right when you brake, the harder you brake, the worse it is. We've replaced both
front hoses, calipers, had the rear hoses blown out, new wheel cylinders, and a proportioning valve. It's change how it does it, but it still pulls to the right, but not the steering wheel. The entire truck just moves to the right when you brake. It doesn't pull when your driving, just when you hit the brakes. Any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance TB
well its definately in the brake system. Have you by any chance put anything OTHER than BRAKE FLUID in the truck? If so you have contaminated it and your new hoses on front are colapsing. I have had this happen to a car because they put vegtable oil or tranny fluid in the brake fluid.

both
hit
Sounds like something is shifting in the suspension may be spring u bolts or spring mounts/shackles, seen this before on f250's that were raised.

-
I checked the u bolts on the springs and the bolts holding the springs on, and was tight. Lol, I have no idea what it could be.
Thanks

oil on the Right REAR SHOES .. your REAR brakes may be Grabbing.
Trailblazer wrote:

Trailblazer wrote:

    Raise the truck off the ground and support on jack stands. Put the truck in drive , transfer case in 4 HI, lock outs in "lock" and let it idle. then have someone start pressing the brake peddle. One wheel should be spinning faster then the other 3. Turn it off, and start inspecting. If suspect you have a blocked line, disconnect BOTH end and clear the line with compressed air. If a internal blockage blows out, inspect the line for rust, or rubber particals. If the line does not clear out, look for a pinch, kink, or crushed section of the line.
    In the front you have a distrobution block for side to side. Some times they can also get blocked. Charles

both
hit
Any possibility of structural(frame) problems? Maybe use a chain and binder from axle to axle to see if there is movement.
Dave