89 k5 heater core saga

I have removed every bolt and nut I can find which could even be near the heater core box and still it won't come. Under the hood AND under the dash... I may not be seeing one. There aren't many left. Is the bolt behind
the throttle body on the firewall under the hood connected to this box ? It would be a real help if I could see a picture of the locations. Autozone site is no help. Haynes is no help. Is there a site which shows these locations ? If I remove many more bolts, the truck will fall apart. Help ! Thanks
I FOUND ONE ! ..................and as a Christmas gift....
.........here it is. http://www.coloradok5.com/heatercore.shtml
..................................ho ho ho....gettin Marsh Monstered...