89 S-10 Tubular A Arms

I have an '89 Chevy S-10 4x4 pick up with a 6" suspension lift. I've had it ten years and I'd like to keep it another ten. I recently suffered allot of suspension damage (including a twisted and bent "A" arm) from a large chunk of 18 wheeler recap. I need to know where I can get modified or tubular upper control ("A") arms to fit my lift, preferably in California but anywhere. Having trouble finding help. Thanks! R.

Reply to
NOPE