'89 S10 Bazer 4x4 problem

Guess what?? it's snowing here in VA and my 89 S10 Blazer's 4x4 doesn't want to work..!! About a year and a half ago, I replaced the vacuum accuated valve on top of the tranny and it fixed the prob.
Could this valve be going bad once again...so soon?? Or should I look for other problems?? Appreciate any info you can offer.
theres a vacuum switch on top of the tranfer case replace that and it sould go in to 4x4
i had the same problem with mine
Fred H

Do you happen to remember what this switch is called?? I can't remember the exact name for this part.
On Fri, 05 Dec 2003 18:47:38 GMT, "Iron Duke"

'vacuum switch'

It could be any number of things. The first things to check are the vacuum switch ontop of the transfer case (the one you replaced a while back), the actuator that switch connects to, (the diaphram located either under the battery tray or on the innder fender behind the battery), and the vacuum lines themselves (primarily the line from the intake to the vacuum switch and the line from the vacuum switch to the actuator, the third is a vacuum release (breather) for the actuator). Odds are one of those three is your problem.