90 Chev. FUEL PROBLEM

I have a 90 chev. pick-up 5.0L. I can not get power to fuel pump fuse on firewall. It has a new fuel pump and pump relay. Any suggestions??

I had a similar problem a while back (89 Chev)....It was a fuseable link under the plastic cover on the firewall, near the relay....it visually looked fine, wasn't blown or melted, but when I was looking for the problem I lightly tugged on it, and it fell apart, I guess from corrosion...Rico
Rico wrote:

Had the same problem, check the sensor in the distribitor. Just under the cap, tells the fuel pump when to activate so my mechanic tells me. I replaced the complete distribitor from Summit and that sensor lasted 1 year. Put my old sensor in and it fired right up good luck